Job Opportunity: Call Time Manager
Call Time Manager Job Description
Chris Jones is a candidate in the Arkansas 2022 Gubernatorial Race. Dr. Chris Jones grew up in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. A son of two preachers, Chris was raised with a strong sense of faith. He attended Morehouse College on a NASA Scholarship for physics and math, then went on to study at MIT becoming a nuclear engineer and earning a Ph.D. in urban planning. After becoming ordained as a minister, Chris returned home to Arkansas and led the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub.
The Call Time Manager supports the successful implementation of the Call Time program working directly with the Candidate and Finance Director. Supports the Finance Director as needed on events and raiser programs. Oversees finance interns, fellows, and general volunteers. Provides oversight of NGP to ensure integrity for acknowledgment and reporting.
- Development and implementation of call time program with oversight of the Finance Director
- Staffing and support to the candidate in achieving call time goals
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of call sheets
- Prospecting potential donors and oversees a donor research program
- Pledge follow-up to donors, including timely emails, letters, and calls
- Oversight of daily call time entries into NGP, action items documented, distributed, and tracked to completion
- Working directly with event hosts and raisers to ensure strong coordination surrounding raiser and event host follow-up
- Staffing fundraising events, meetings, and other campaign events as needed
- Managing finance intern and volunteer recruitment and serving as point person for all finance interns and volunteers
- Low dollar donor, solicitation, event, and pledge follow-up call time
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Willingness to work long hours
- A valid US driver’s license, and access to reliable, insured transportation
- Experience volunteering or interning on a campaign a plus, but not required
$3,500 / Month
*People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.*
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Calltime Manager” Please address your passion and experience building power through grassroots organizing in your cover letter. Position will be open until filled.
Please call 501-301 – 4549 or visit our website at www.chrisforgovernor.com to learn more about our campaign
Back to the News